Tuesday 15 January 2013

Featured Etsy Stock Taker: ecoPaperie.

ecoPaperie

I'm Anita. I've loved stationery, PAPER!, pens, pencils, erasers and even fun bags for as long as I can remember. I saved my pennies and purchased my very first set of stationery in 2nd grade and because everything has sentimental value, I still have it....27 years later! My eye for catching all things beautiful turned into a dream hobby over a year ago. I put my creativity and attention to detail into practice after being encouraged by my good friend Ann. Eco-paperie came into existence when I rescued a pile of paper at work about to be tossed and crafted beautiful stationery and note cards that I gave away. Being an avid Etsy shopper, opening a store seemed the most natural avenue for me to join the ranks. Our on-line world definitely provides a level of ease, but I think you would agree that the art of a personal note, though almost non-existent these days, out-speaks the quick email. I know I have many things to learn in the world of hand crafting, but I love each and every one of my creations... as simplistic or articulate as they may be. Join me on my journey as I continue to grow in the world of paper, ink and eco-paperie.

I live in the burbs of Atlanta and moved here during my junior year of high school, leaving the Garden State where I spent a good portion of my life. Believe it or not, NJ was a slower pace of life than Atlanta, and although I may miss a "coffee" (spoken with the correct accent) and a bagel, Atlanta is now my home. I went to GT, studied Civil Engineering and somehow managed to graduate! My day job demands a different style of creativity, but I recharge and don't complain when my wonderful (new!) husband retreats to his game room and I escape to my world of paper. I have to give a shout to my hubsters - my biggest fan and the one I run to first with every new creation. We don't have any children (yet?), but I have two amazing nephews I'd love to claim. We enjoy traveling the world, frequenting our "hole in the walls" and attending North Point Community Church. We are grateful for good jobs, a cozy home and a family that loves us, but not in that order.

Thanks for taking a moment of your day to learn about me :-)


What's the Etsy Stock Take?

It's an opportunity for artisans with an Etsy shop is get more exposure. I believe in buying handmade and I would like to encourage others to do so more regularly. If you are looking for a great gift, the curated Best of the Month Etsy Stock Takes are a good place to start. If you are an Etsy shop owner, please get involved!

Would you like to be featured next? Contact me and we'll set it up.


Follow Lifes Jewels on String

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...