Monday 10 December 2012

Featured Etsy Stock Taker: LikeFreja.

LikeFreja


My name is Lora aka Freja Moon, and I live in a Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. Most of my life I had very urban and very technical focus but since my boy have been born I returned to my artistic and crafty core.

It happens that I found I am strongly attracted to fashion knitting and crocheting and fiber arts in general. So I have started a shop, called LikeFreja where I can share the love of hand knitting and crocheting with others around the globe. My knowledge is based on my grand mums lessons and my passion to read and experiment with the needles and the hooks.

My favorite part of the work is choosing the right yarn for a project. It should be a premium quality and with a trendy appearance. Very often my designs come as a consequence of the material I am in love with. So I assume I am a yarn-o-cholic :)

Come and see my shop where you can appreciate my work and I am sure, you will feel special and connected. Thank you!


What's the Etsy Stock Take?

It's an opportunity for artisans with an Etsy shop is get more exposure. I believe in buying handmade and I would like to encourage others to do so more regularly. If you are looking for a great gift, the curated Best of the Month Etsy Stock Takes are a good place to start. If you are an Etsy shop owner, please get involved!

Would you like to be featured next? Contact me and we'll set it up (it's free!).


Follow Lifes Jewels on String

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kat! Such a nice feeling to be on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it too, I'm looking forward to more fruitful collaborations in the future...

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...