Wednesday 7 November 2012

Hamburg Park Graffiti.

Every city has a story to tell. We can read the story in history books, hear it from the residents or see it on the streets. Hamburg is no different. I enjoy looking about me as I walk along and I often notice interesting details.

Graffiti is something that continually interests me. I'm not really into the big tags and scribbly stuff, but there is a type of graffiti that draws me in. Last year I got pulled into a 'secret code' in the centre of the Hamburg. Last week I was walking through my nearest park and I saw this 'craft/art' graffiti!

Leaf stenciled graffiti!
I'm not sure if the Hamburg park authorities will appreciate this graffiti, it will probably be a pain to clean up. But I like it. Especially the colour choice! I'm going to go back and see if they are still there later this week.

Spray painted leaf



PS. Are you into buying handmade? Yes? Then you should check out the amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell your craft on Etsy, please come and join in :)


Follow Lifes Jewels on String

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I would love to some of it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm sure it's not legal to spray paint city property, but it's very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...