Saturday 13 October 2012

"Times are gonna change...

Through the window, a stolen detail in Delft, Holland

This week my blog turned one year old!

Wow, a whole year. I didn't expect that time to go so fast and for me to accomplish so much with my new hobby. I have loved scrap-booking my crafts and ideas and watching what you Etsy Stock Takers have been working on.

Last Sunday I didn't post an Etsy Stock Take. It just didn't happen on Sunday as usual and before I knew it a whole week had passed. But that's ok. It's the first time this year... life happens!

Change, changing all the time..."
Zucchero - I tempi cambieranno



PS. Like to buy handmade? Check out amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell your craft on Etsy, please come and join in :)

Follow Lifes Jewels on String



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blogaversary, my friend! hope we'll inspire each other for at least a few more years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...