Sunday 16 September 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Thirty-seven.

Clicked on lots last week: Designer Pillow Cover from ThePillowStudioShop



Etsy Stock Take - Week Thirty-seven - Sunday Linky Party

Hi guys,


I've been steaming away with the little granny squares. I think I have about 40 now... I've used up 2 of the 6 balls of wool. I've had a busy creative week with my mum staying over and am now planning my next projects... Lot's of scheming going on :)

Re: weekly Etsy Stock Take reminder email, I had 4 people say 'yes please' and no one say 'yuck more spam' so I'm going to try it out! Please let me know what you think and if you want on or off the mailing list.

So, what have you been up to this week?

Shoppers of handmade stuff:

Scroll down for some more beautiful products made by some of my readers. Please visit their shops on Etsy and consider buying something! You'll be glad you did :)

Etsy Sellers:
Link up your items to get more exposure for your shop. You might be featured in the Best of the Week or Best of the Month features (and then you'll be tweeted and pinned!). Vintage is welcome too!

You have 2 options:

1. Bloggers:

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), mention the Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list (or add the button above).

Then link up using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post so we can find your blog.

2. Link up directly to your Etsy shop:  
Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. You can put up as many as you want and we will see your images nice and big.

Everyone:

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below - go shopping!

If you have problems with linking up, please let me know and I will give you a hand (my email).

Let's show our support for each other craftwise! I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of exposure for us all.


Ciao!

Katz :)

PS: If you enjoyed this, please share it with your twitter followers:        


If the list at the bottom of this post is closed, link up with a live list anytime, click here and choose the latest Etsy Stock Take...

Follow Lifes Jewels on String

3 comments:

  1. That is such pretty pillowcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a chance to show our stuff! I love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love it too, I get so much inspiration from you creative people :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...