Tuesday 7 August 2012

Classic Cars: VW Beetle Convertible - Lausanne Switzerland


One morning I was sitting at the bus stop on my way to work and this little pretty drove up and parked. I got a nice shot with the morning sun.

This is part of my photography project: Classic Cars. I now carry my camera wherever I go and I will collect pictures of vintage cars that I see while out and about. They just make me happy.
  1. Mini Cooper in Hamburg
  2. V.W. Beetle  in Hamburg
  3. V.W. Beetle with vintage skis in Hamburg
  4. Mini Cooper in Hamburg
  5. Vintage cars in the UK Winter 2012  
  6. Renault 5 in Hamburg
  7. Classic cars in Sylt, Germany Spring 2012 
  8. Classic American in Hamburg
  9. Fiat 500 in Liguria, Italy Summer 2012

LOVE classic cars!

PS. Like to buy handmade? Check out amazing stuff in the Etsy Stock Take. If you sell your craft on Etsy, please come and join in :)
Follow Lifes Jewels on String

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...