Friday 8 June 2012

Vintage Cars - Sylt Spring 2012

Very posh Jaguar in Kampen. Can't find my notes where I wrote down the model...


VW Beetle Soft Top in a garden, also in Kampen.


Another car in Kampen, probably antique, not vintage! Make and model also gone off with the fairies...


Good old VW Beetle in not so posh Rantum by the sea. This is a fisherman's car me thinks.

This is part of my photography project: Vintage Cars in Hamburg. I now carry my camera wherever I go and I will collect pictures of classic cars that I see while out and about. They just make me happy.
  1. Mini Cooper
  2. V.W. Beetle 
  3. V.W. Beetle with vintage skis
  4. Mini Cooper
  5. Vintage Cars in the UK Winter 2012  
  6. Renault 5

LOVE classic cars!

PS. If you are an Etsy Seller you can promote your items on this blog right now for free in the Etsy Stock Take. Please come and join in :)

Follow Lifes Jewels on String

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what that Jag is, but Kampen looks like a beautiful village! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for coming by, looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

      Delete
  2. Sylt is definitely a good place to spot unique cars. Besides vintage and antique, you'll always get to see the latest models there first.
    I'd love to take a ride in that Jaguar! Lovely to see the thatched roofs, I've missed seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine that the newest cars would show up in Kampen first, it was very up market (posh)! I'd love to go for a spin in the jag too ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kampen surely looks like a peaceful place to me. It's quite an experience to live there even just for a day, especially if you own that Jaguar shown in the first picture. :O Cruising around the town with it is a one of a kind experience, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...