Sunday 1 April 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Thirteen






BlogButton



Etsy Stock Take - Week Thirteen


UPDATE: Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take. I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!

I made a blog button!

Oh my, I've never done anything like this before, but after a nice suggestion from Simona at Artsy Ants I thought I would give it a go.

It's got a grab box so you can copy and paste the code into your own blog. Then you'll have a handy reminder to add your stuff to the Etsy Stock Take each week. Now please try it out and let me know if it works ok (I have tested it, so I'm confident).

I think that the image could be improved upon, although I tried to make it look like a little linky list! The important part of the exercise was getting the code to work. I code I finally used can be found at Icey Books. I did try several snippets of code from several sources online, but this is the one that worked for me. If you want a blog button try searching 'how to make a blog button' in google and you'll get plenty of help. Alternatively I think you can ask for help with this at the Artsy Ants.

So much time went into the blog button that my Etsy shop got a bit neglected this week. Oh well...

Until next week,

Kat x

Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsians will join me in showcasing your new items each week. I will post my progress every Sunday, but you can join in with a live list anytime!

You have 2 options:

1. For those with time to blog: 

Write a new post on your blog (telling us about your new items), title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here so your readers get a chance to find the link up list. Then create a link from here to your blog using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post. Then we can find you :)

2. For those with a time deficit:  

Post a link that goes directly to your new items in Etsy using the Mr Linky widget (where it says 'click here to enter') at the bottom of this post (you can put up as many as you like!).

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. 
I will list each week's stock take on my Etsy Stock Take page. Please go and have a browse...

Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of Etsy promotion for us all.



6 comments:

  1. Hi! So I finally joined you!! Well, I don't have a brand new item, just a newly re-listed one, hope that counts...
    And it somehow didn't work out for me to link directly to Etsy so I linked to an older post of when I first listed the item. Anyhow, I've got your button on our link page and will remember to join you much easier now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Simona and Sylvia are in the house! ;)

      Delete
  2. the button you made is really cute :)

    x Daisy

    -> TMG FASHIONBLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy!

      Your forest fashion shoot is gorgeous btw. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the button! (: I'm hoping to get a blog up and running soon, and I will definitely add the button and start linking up from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alyssa! That would be great, let me know when it's live. Blogger's been playing up this week as they change over to a new system so I'm glad you got through...

      See ya!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...