Sunday 22 January 2012

Etsy Stock Take - Week Three



Etsy Stock Take - Week Three

UPDATE! Don't post your links here anymore, please click on the link to go over to the latest Etsy Stock Take! I plan to do this at the end of every calender week, so please look out for the newest post!

So I just finished listing my new item of the week. A sweet spring time daffodil skinny bangle. I am just aching for the winter to finish, can you tell?!

I hoped to make two, but only one was in a fit state to be featured, so here it is.

I love the texture of the macrame knots, and how on the inside the bangle is really smooth, it feels really nice against the skin.

If you check out the other pictures in my Etsy shop you'll see that there is a sneaky piece of green against the yellow. I'll give you a bit of inside info: I thought this project was perfect for finishing off a ball of cotton yarn, but I ran out of yarn a couple of cm short of filling the entire bracelet! Oh no!

In the end I think it was a happy accident as the little bit of green gets me thinking of the little shoots that bulbs will soon be pushing up through the frozen ground... :)

NB. I think I will post the next Etsy Stock Take on Friday 27th as we have house guests next weekend. 

Kat x


Join me:

I hope that you fellow Etsian's will join me in showcasing your new items each Sunday (or anytime after that really!).  Let's blog hop!

You have 3 options:

1. Post your link to your new items in the MrLinky Blog Hop widget thingy at the bottom of this post.

2. Write a new post on your blog, title it Etsy Stock Take and link back here, in the comments section.

3. Not a blogger? No problem, simply leave me a comment with links that go to your new items in your Etsy shop.

After the overwhelming response to last week's stock take (thanks you all!) I have come to the conclusion that I will never be able to keep up with compiling a list of participants. As an alternative I will list the links to each week's stock take on my Jewels page. Please go and have a browse!

It'd be lovely if you took a moment to go and check out some stuff that others post below. Let's show our support for each other craftwise!

I'm hoping that my goal of listing one item a week will be a powerful motivator and a source of promotion for us all...

UPDATE: Follow the fun on Twitter use: #etsystocktake 
 
What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Hi from a fellow Etsy team member.
    I'm still debating whether I have the time to devote to my own blog (or can I afford not too!), so in the meantime here's a link to my lastest new listing

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/91155869/ut-longhorn-burnt-orange-pillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LadyshipDesigns You are very welcome to add your stuff here. Come over next week too! You could add your link to the MrLinkyTool above to get a little picture showing (if you want) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the bangle. I come to you via Bates Mercantile Co's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SweetPosyDreams Glad to have you over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kat, I think you're doing an amazing job, and a huge one too. Bravo ! Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...