Sunday 25 December 2011

Etsy - Best of 2011

Today is supposed to be Etsy Stock Take Week 51. But as I haven't made anything this week I haven't got anything to share.

Shame on me!

Instead I thought it would be nice to let you in on a couple of Etsy secrets, my favourite sellers of 2011. I have purchased from both these sellers and my excellent experience in each case means I can vouch for them.

Drum roll please...




Number 1: greenteajewels

I love this little shop so much that I am a repeat customer. Value for money, a great friendly generous seller, Jill, pretty packaging and such sweet quality jewellery mean that I can't resist!


Ceramic Love Birds

Number 2: PrinceDesignUK.

I believe that this shop was one of the first that caught my eye when I discovered Etsy a couple of years ago... I LOVED the little red heart birdie dishes so much that I used the image as the wallpaper on my mobile phone (it's still there!). At the time I didn't know how to favourite items so sadly I lost the shop.

Somehow I found it again a couple of weeks ago and was just in time to buy a ceramic butterfly for my sister's wedding anniversary. Although I was late in ordering, Elizabeth went straight out to post it and it arrived 2 days later on the morning of their anniversary. They loved it. Now I'm just waiting for an excuse to get myself those little birdies...




I think I'm going to take a break from Etsy Stock Take next week too, but I'll be back at the end of week 1 2012! Hope you'll join me for a very productive year.

What's the best thing you bought last year?

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...