Monday 24 October 2011

Bugs in October in Hamburg.

Bugs drive me crazy...

I love dragonflies. Here is one that we saw at the park last week. I think it's a lady one cos it's not very pretty (does it work the same as birds? Should check that...)


...Crazy? I was crazy once...
...They locked me in a room with patterned walls, I died there. They buried me with bugs...


This guy is rather nice too. Although I do prefer the green ones! The parks in Hamburg are rather lovely and inspire me to actually learn the names of all the trees.


...Bugs? Bugs drive me crazy...

0 things you've said:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I would love to reply. Due to blogspot's slightly strange setup you'll only get to see my reply if you check back here in a day or two, or if you click on 'subscribe by email' under the comment box. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...